Friday, May 2, 2008

5/1 Service Learning

In the elderly care service group yesterday, Mr. Todd's group discussed once again our schedule.
Jada and I were assigned to contact the Nursing Home that we visited last year. Since there was no email address, we called and spoke to a lady named Agnes, who told us that what we wanted to do sounded like a splendid idea. She also said asked if we could fax our email her what we wanted to do and what days we were coming so they could expect us. I told Mr. Todd what Agnes said and we plan to contact her again so we could get an actual date. So far our schedule seems to be library one week and nursing home the other. The group also out voted me when it came to seeing how long we stayed. I wanted 45 minutes so no one gets bored but they all went for 90 minutes. I'm ok with it now but we just have to wait and see what happens.

No comments: