Friday, February 29, 2008

Service Learning '08

This year for service learning, for the individual service, I'm thinking about doing something that deals with animals or nature. For school wide I'm not yet sure but the recycling service seems pretty interesting since I like help protecting the environment. Also, the tutoring service also, since everyone seemed to like it a lot last year, I may give it a shot. I have a couple ideas for independent service and they are again as said above, helping out the envrionment with something that pertains to nature, and doing something benefiting animals.

Although, I have several ideas for my service learning project, Morgan just came to my attention that I can do what she did last year with the Committee of Seventy organization. I've already signed up at their website and I'm waiting for an email back to get training and see where that takes me. It all seems interesting and I'm excited to do it!

No comments: