Thursday, January 3, 2008

Reflection on Leonardo Da Vinci =]




The mathematician I researched for Mr. Carpenters class was Leonardo Da Vinci. Many people only thought he was a painter and sculptor, however he had so many talents that followed behind him like being a scientist , musician and even botanist.
From doing this project I learned loads about him. For example, I found out that he was a homosexual and in those days it was common. Hence the fact that he didn't have too many female friends. I've also studied that his work in geometry include squaring a circle and some other interesting things that I wasn't too familiar with. One other thing that caught my attention was that Leonardo and I shared the same birthday. (April 15th)
I've also came to the conclusion that today, many people still travel the world to see his most famous works like Mona Lisa, and even the Last Supper. Even though he is gone his legacy and genius that was instilled in him still lives on!

No comments: